It comes with 2GB of RAM. The Samsung Galaxy M01 Core runs Android Go Edition and is powered by a 3000mAh battery.As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy M01 Core on the rear packs 8-megapixel camera. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 5-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.The Samsung Galaxy M01 Core runs One UI is based on Android Go Edition and packs 16GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card with a dedicated slot. The Samsung Galaxy M01 Core is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. It was launched in Black, Blue, and Red colours. It bears a plastic body.
Connectivity options on the Samsung Galaxy M01 Core include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth v4.20, Micro-USB, Wi-Fi Direct, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include accelerometer and proximity sensor.
- 8MP (F2.2) rear camera | 5MP (F2.4) front camera
- 5.3-inch (13.41 centimeters) PLS TFT LCD, HD+ capacitive multi-touch touchscreen with 1480 x 720 pixels resolution, 310 ppi pixel density and 16 M color support
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 2GB RAM | 32GB internal memory expandable up to 512GB | Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Android GO | v10.0 operating system with 1.5GHz+2GHz MediaTek | MT6739WW quad core processor
- 3000mAH lithium-ion battery
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- Box also includes: Ejection pin, manual and charger